Last updated: 9th of October 2005 (21:33); The ADAPT project has ended. We thank all people involved for their support and interest. Check History for latest developments!
Minerva project: ADAPT
( project reference number 101144-CP-1-2002-NL-MINERVA-MPP*)
"Adaptivity and adaptability in ODL based on ICT"
General Info |
official site | general Minerva / Socrates|
Related Workshops, Conferences |
useful docs |
Private Space ]
Minerva promotes European cooperation in the field of
open and distance learning (ODL) and information and
communication technology (ICT) in education.
Check also the Minerva community!
This projectís main objective is to establish a European platform of standards
(guidelines, techniques and tools) for user modeling -based adaptability and adaptation, in the
sense of the new paradigm of intelligent human -computer interaction, based on the new
generation of ODL tools, towards individualization of the learning process.
Our project proposal aims at the Minerva supported aspect
of virtual campuses, e-learning, students tutoring and
services, with special focus on adaptation to the learner's
Our project officially started on the 1st October, 2002 and ended on 1st of April, 2005 (initially planned to end on 30th of September, 2004, but an extension was obtained).
To check our progress, have a look at our Related Papers,
Related Presentations, Related Workshops , and
Related Systems directories, as well as at the News.
list of all products was added , together with their
PROPOSAL + PRE-PROPOSAL INFO
- - Netherlands:
- 1. Eindhoven University of Technology, Information Science:
Paul De Bra (project leader) and Alexandra Cristea
(project manager)(email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2.University of Twente, "toegepaste onderwijskunde":
Rik Min, Italo De Diana, Jef Moonen:
(B.A.Collis@edte.utwente.nl, J.C.M.M.Moonen@edte.utwente.nl, Min@edte.utwente.nl,Diana@edte.utwente.nl): Twente Minerva page
- - UK:
- 1. University of Southampton: Hugh Davis (email@example.com)
- 2. University of Nottingham: Helen Ashman, Tim Brailsford , Craig Stewart, Adam Moore
- - Italy:
Questions , etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* This project is being carried out with the support of the European Community in the framework of the Socrates programme. The content of this project does not necessarily reflect the position of the European Community, nor does it involve any responsibility of the part of the European Community.