- Postgraduate at the Department of Computer Science, University of Warwick,
- Research interests include; programming language semantics, type theory,
- Attribute Grammars for Pluggable, Gradual Type Systems (WT)
MSc Thesis, University of Warwick (2014/15). Supervised by Dr. Sara Kalvala.
- A Static Type System for a Simplified Pascal Dialect
BSc Project, University of Warwick (2013/14). Supervised by Dr. Steve Matthews.
Lab supervision, University of Warwick (2014/15).
- CS256 Functional Programming (info)
- CS325 Compiler Design (info)
- CS349 Principles of Programming Languages (info)
- Type Attributes for the Gradually Typed λ-calculus (read)
- Embedding System F Type Encodings in Haskell (read)
- Complete Problems Satisfy a Universal Property (read)